Otaku Training League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Training League

A place for otakus of all kinds!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recommendations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherlock

Sherlock

Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Recommendations   Recommendations Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:28 pm

QUICK!
Recommend me an anime.
(try to not have too many per post)

MY TOP 3 ANIME ARE:
*drumroll*

1. Durarara!!
Recommendations Durarara
It's basically about modern day Ikebukuro, where there are gangs, mythical legends, and a cast of crazy characters. (This is such a general summary, but everything I love about this anime is either the cast or a spoiler, so I'll just leave you with the fact that I think it's amazing and you should at least try it out.)

2. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Recommendations Tengen_Toppa_Gurren_Lagann
In a world where people live underground in fear of the "spiral king", there are some rebellions living on the surface who fight against the oppressive ruler. (there is no possible way for me to summarize the greatness of this anime. seriously.)

3. Baccano!
Recommendations Baccanopj4
Set in 1930s America, this is about a train ride where all hell breaks loose, and it revolves around the characters involved and their histories. (The only anime I can even think to compare to this one is Durarara because it has the same author, or Higurashi completely because of the amount of gore. other than that, there is nothing like it.)
Back to top Go down
Fei
Admin
Fei

Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendations   Recommendations Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:36 pm

I RECOMEND DARKER THAN BLACK! Go watch it........NAO! QUICK, QUICK, QUICK! GO WATCH IT!
Back to top Go down
https://otakutrainingleague.forumotion.com
Fuarukon

Fuarukon

Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendations   Recommendations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:45 am

Beelzebub <------------- Funny As Hell and Delinquents and fighting

Recommendations 28013l

Fairy Tail <---------- Lots of Intense Fighting action Makes your self kinda pumped up sometimes and funny scenes too

Recommendations 18672l

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! <--------- when you first look at this one you will think its stupid like why is there a fire on his head..
just keep watching and it starts to get better each episode this anime has 203 episodes FIghting action gets Intense

Recommendations 6942l

Kuroshitsuji <--------------- In Victorian-era Europe, a young boy loses everything he once held near and dear to a vicious plot. In his moment of death, he strikes a deal with a demon: his soul, in exchange for revenge.

Recommendations 27013l

enjoy these aren't in a specific order so yeah these are action type animes you will probably like
Back to top Go down
https://otakutrainingleague.forumotion.com/
Sherlock

Sherlock

Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendations   Recommendations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:10 pm

I've watched all of the first season of Kuroshitsuji and some of KHR, both are very good.
I'll try out the other two when I get time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendations   Recommendations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommendations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otaku Training League :: Anime/Manga :: Anime Talk-
Jump to: