Otaku Training League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Training League

A place for otakus of all kinds!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Korean woman worries she may have married a retard, plans to marry a Canadian.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuarukon

Fuarukon

Korean woman worries she may have married a retard, plans to marry a Canadian. Empty
PostSubject: Korean woman worries she may have married a retard, plans to marry a Canadian.   Korean woman worries she may have married a retard, plans to marry a Canadian. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:34 am

Korean woman worries she may have married a retard, plans to marry a Canadian. ?bb_attachments=700784&bbat=94745

Korean woman marries a normal man treats him like shit and assumes he's retarded.
Read this article and try not to hate this bitch. You rage you lose.

“I expected him to learn Korean, help take care of my parents."
"All he ever says is ‘I’m not Korean’... it’s his answer for everything”.

"He his evenings watching American TV shows downloaded from the Internet. “All his friends are foreigners.” she adds, sadly.
(Tingle's note: This describes my wife)

"I worry that there’s a one-in-five chance that I married someone who - in Korea - might be classed as mentally retarded and properly hidden away from society afterwards. “In America, it seems that they celebrate intellectual sub-normalcy, and let them out into society with no way of warning people.”

Kim says that next time she plans to marry a Canadian.

read below link

http://dokdotimes.blogspot.com/2010/12/woman-admits-new-foreign-husband-may-be.html
Back to top Go down
https://otakutrainingleague.forumotion.com/
Sherlock

Sherlock

Korean woman worries she may have married a retard, plans to marry a Canadian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean woman worries she may have married a retard, plans to marry a Canadian.   Korean woman worries she may have married a retard, plans to marry a Canadian. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:42 pm

haha, wow. Some people are just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

Korean woman worries she may have married a retard, plans to marry a Canadian.
Page 1 of 1