Otaku Training League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Training League

A place for otakus of all kinds!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drake has come seeking a place to royally... geek out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake

Drake

Drake has come seeking a place to royally... geek out Empty
PostSubject: Drake has come seeking a place to royally... geek out   Drake has come seeking a place to royally... geek out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Hey all, you may call me Drake, I've been a geek my entire life, I've been into anime ever since I knew what anime was.

I love; Pokemon, beyblade, yu-gi-oh,digimon (well, the old series of these shows) Spice and wolf I and II, soul eater, highschool of the dead, Magikal Pokaan (Lol Wink ), hashi no kaabi (kirby of the stars) and basically every other anime out there

I'm a collector of geeky things such as basically any -decent- trading card game out there, pokemon games, bakugan battle brawlers (Not really a fan of the anime series, but the toys are very amsuing) and quite a few other things.

Geekyness aside, I'm probably one of the biggest animal lovers out there. I love all animals of every species and I take it upon myself to defend those who can't speak for themselves without going to the extremes of modern activists

I hope to get a job as a farm boy or a stable hand this summer, I've always wanted to work on a small scale farm or in a stable. I mean, yeah I'd get sad when I saw the animals being taken away to be slaughtered, but I wouldn't try and stop them unless I had extremely good reason to. I'm no wheres close to vegetarian, but that is a different story and just cause I eat meat doesn't mean I support the slaughters of animals. I think of it from both sides, if we were to stop killing animals for meat then so many innocent animal lives would be saved, but so many innocent families would lose jobs, money and eventually end up getting ill or worse, dying. Because stopping people from eating meat is taking down an entire industry and while it may seem like a good idea it would deffinetly yeild a chain effect weather we realise it or not. Anyways, enough venting about animals and stuff. My appologies for this rant which is not related to this site at all really ^^'

Pokemon: Most likely my favourite video game series, my favourite pokemon are mew, charizard, zorua and zoroark. I have: Pokemon black, white, heartgold, soulsilver, diamond, pearl, platinum, yellow and leafgreen

Alright, I think I've strained your eyes enough with my big arse intro XD

I'm always up for a chat, I'm freindly and I don't bite... too hard anyways

Bye for now, hope to see you all around ^_^

Back to top Go down
Fei
Admin
Fei

PostSubject: Re: Drake has come seeking a place to royally... geek out   Drake has come seeking a place to royally... geek out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Welcome to the forum, Drake! Yet another member, yay! I agree with yahs about those bakugan toys, i got a couple myself, simply for the joy of making em pop up. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
https://otakutrainingleague.forumotion.com
Sherlock

Sherlock

PostSubject: Re: Drake has come seeking a place to royally... geek out   Drake has come seeking a place to royally... geek out Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Hey Drake, I'm glad you decided to join our almost empty forum.
you seem like a pretty cool dude so hopefully we can become best pals or something.

(cough pokemon is the greatest cough)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drake has come seeking a place to royally... geek out   Drake has come seeking a place to royally... geek out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drake has come seeking a place to royally... geek out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otaku Training League :: The Basics :: Welcoming Room-
Jump to: